The determinants of fertility in southeast and south Asian countries: an analysis of panel data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giota Panopoulou & Panos Tsakloglou, 1999. "Fertility and economic development: theoretical considerations and cross-country evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1337-1351.
- Gary S. Becker, 1960. "An Economic Analysis of Fertility," NBER Chapters,in: Demographic and Economic Change in Developed Countries, pages 209-240 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFertility; Infant Mortality; Demand for Children; Demographic;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J19 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Other
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .