Winners or losers?: State measures in crisis management and the energy markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anita Wölfl & Isabelle Wanner & Tomasz Koźluk & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2009. "Ten Years of Product Market Reform in OECD Countries: Insights from a Revised PMR Indicator," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 695, OECD Publishing.
- Aoife Brophy Haney & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "New models of public ownership in energy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 174-192, March.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy markets; economic crisis; state measures;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .