The other side of the coin: The privatization phenomenon and realization of public welfare in a Single European Health Care System? A sketch from the perspective of the economic theory of law
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Lorenz, Hans-Walter, 2009. "Complexity in Economic Theory and Real Economic Life," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 403-421, May.
More about this item
Keywordsprivatization/socialization; EU health care mandate; law and economics;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .