The development and production of GDP flash estimates in a newly industrialised country: the case of South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Fixler, 2004. "Revisions to GDP Estimates in the U.S," BEA Papers 0046, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- S. A. Roberts, 1982. "A General Class of Holt-Winters Type Forecasting Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(7), pages 808-820, July.
- Marcus Scheiblecker & Sandra Steindl, 2006. "Austrian GDP Flash Estimates: A Description of Methods," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 11(2), pages 79-85, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsforecasts; flash estimates; national accounts;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .