Employment in Romania: evidence from a panel data analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Machin, 2006. "Social Disadvantage and Education Experiences," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 32, OECD Publishing.
- Cohen-Goldner, Sarit & Paserman, M. Daniele, 2011.
"The dynamic impact of immigration on natives' labor market outcomes: Evidence from Israel,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 1027-1045.
- Cohen Goldner, Sarit & Paserman, M. Daniele, 2004. "The Dynamic Impact of Immigration on Natives' Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Israel," IZA Discussion Papers 1315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cohen-Goldner, Sarit & Paserman, M. Daniele, 2004. "The Dynamic Impact of Immigration on Natives' Labour Market Outcomes: Evidence from Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 4640, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Daniele Paserman & Sarit Cohen-Goldner, 2010. "The dynamic impact of immigration on natives' labor market outcomes: Evidence from Israel," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-046, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mikael Lindahl & Alan B. Krueger, 2001.
"Education for Growth: Why and for Whom?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1101-1136, December.
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," Working Papers 808, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," NBER Working Papers 7591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2016.
"Task Specialization, Immigration, and Wages,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Economics of International Migration, chapter 3, pages 81-115
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2008. "Task Specialization, Immigration, and Wages," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0802, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2009. "Task Specialization, Immigration and Wages," Working Papers 91, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2008. "Task Specialisation, Immigration and Wages," Development Working Papers 252, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Julia Darby & Simon Wren-Lewis, 1993. "Is There a Cointegrating Vector for UK Wages?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1/2), pages 87-115, January.
- Giovanni Peri, 2012.
"The Effect Of Immigration On Productivity: Evidence From U.S. States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 348-358, February.
- Giovanni Peri, 2009. "The Effect of Immigration on Productivity: Evidence from US States," NBER Working Papers 15507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher F Baum, 2001. "Residual diagnostics for cross-section time series regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 101-104, November.
- Jens Suedekum & Uwe Blien, 2004.
"Wages and Employment Growth: Disaggregated Evidence for West Germany,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p641, European Regional Science Association.
- Suedekum, Jens & Blien, Uwe, 2004. "Wages and Employment Growth: Disaggregated Evidence for West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Suedekum, Jens & Blien, Uwe, 2004. "Wages and Employment Growth : Disaggregated Evidence for West Germany," HWWA Discussion Papers 275, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Carruth, Alan & Schnabel, Claus, 1993. " The Determination of Contract Wages in West Germany," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 297-310.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002. "Technological Superiority and the Losses from Migration," NBER Working Papers 8971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Jeremy & Hagan, Jim, 1993.
"Multivariate Cointegration and Error Correction Models: An Application to Manufacturing Activity in Australia,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 40(2), pages 184-198, May.
- Smith, J. & Hagan, J., 1991. "Multivariate Cointegration and Error Correction Models: An Application to Manufactuting Activity in Australia," Papers 223, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- David M. Drukker, 2003. "Testing for serial correlation in linear panel-data models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(2), pages 168-177, June.
- Erkan Ozata & Ethem Esen, 2010. "An Econometric Analysis Of Relationship Between Real Wages And Employment," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 10(2), pages 55-70, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isadora LAZAR & Madalina Ecaterina ANDREICA, 2013. "Current Account Balance, Private Debt And Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis: A Comparison Of North And South," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 37(2(46)), pages 40-52, December.
More about this item
Keywordslabour supply; migration; education; panel data; Romania;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-05-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-05-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.