Water Management in Arid and Semi-Arid Regions:Interdisciplinary Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giupponi, C & Mysiak, J & Fassio, A & Cogan, V, 2004. "MULINO-DSS: a computer tool for sustainable use of water resources at the catchment scale," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 13-24.
- Bouwer, Herman, 2000. "Integrated water management: emerging issues and challenges," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 217-228, August.
- McKinney, D. C. & Cai, X. & Rosegrant, M. W. & Ringler, C. & Scott, C. A., 1999. "Modeling water resources management at the basin level: review and future directions," IWMI Books, Reports H024075, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paunić, Alida, 2016. "Brazil, Preservation of Forest and Biodiversity," MPRA Paper 71462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dionisios Latinopoulos & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2013. "Using tradable water permits in irrigated agriculture," Discussion Paper Series 2013_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- Dionisios Latinopoulos & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2015. "Using Tradable Water Permits in Irrigated Agriculture," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(3), pages 349-370, March.
More about this item
KeywordsWater management; arid; semi-arid regions;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .