Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khondker, Bazlul H. & Raihan, Selim, 2004. "Welfare and Poverty Impacts of Policy Reforms in Bangladesh: A General Equilibrium Approach," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30588, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- V N Balasubramanyam & D Sapsford & M A Salisu, "undated". "Foreign Direct Investment and Growth," Working Papers ec13/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Greenaway, David & Morgan, Wyn & Wright, Peter W, 1998. "Trade Reform, Adjustment and Growth: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1547-1561, September.
- Carneiro, Francisco Galrao & Arbache, Jorge Saba, 2003. "The Impacts of Trade on the Brazilian Labor Market: A CGE Model Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1581-1595, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Gilbert & Nilanjan Banik, 2010.
"Socioeconomic Impacts of Cross- Border Transport Infrastructure Development in South Asia,"
Development Economics Working Papers
21803, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gilbert, John & Banik, Nilanjan, 2010. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Cross-Border Transport Infrastructure Development in South Asia," ADBI Working Papers 211, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- John Gilbert & Nilanjan Banik, 2010. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Cross-Border Transport Infrastructure Development in South Asia," Working Papers id:3105, eSocialSciences.
- repec:ris:badest:0538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fatima, Amber & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Islam, Faridul, 2012.
"Nexus of Trade, Investment and Poverty: Evidence from Pakistan,"
Bangladesh Development Studies,
Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 35(2), pages 87-108, June.
- Amber, Fatima & Muhammad, Shahbaz & Faridul, Islam, 2012. "Nexus of trade, investment and poverty: evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 39068, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Liberalization; Economic Growth; Poverty; Bangladesh;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.