High Non-Wage Employment in India: Revisiting the ‘Paradox’ in Capitalist Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mead, Donald C., 1994. "The contribution of small enterprises to employment growth in southern and eastern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1881-1894, December.
- Mead, Donald C. & Liedholm, Carl, 1998. "The dynamics of micro and small enterprises in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-74, January.
- Paddy Quick, 2004. "Subsistence Wages and Household Production: Clearing the Way for an Analysis of Class and Gender," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 20-36, March.
- Moser, Caroline O. N., 1978. "Informal sector or petty commodity production: Dualism or dependence in urban development?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(9-10), pages 1041-1064.
- Harvey, David, 2005. "The New Imperialism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278084.
- Marginson, Simon, 1998. "Value Creation in the Production of Services: A Note on Marx," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(5), pages 573-585, September.
- Patnaik, Prabhat, 1997. "Accumulation and Stability under Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288053.
More about this item
Keywordscapitalism; non-wage employment; class process;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .