Informal sector or petty commodity production: Dualism or dependence in urban development?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jean-Pierre Cling & Mireille Razafindrakoto & François Roubaud, 2012. "Explanatory factors behind formalizing non-farm household businesses in Vietnam," Working Papers DT/2012/20, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Dennis Rodgers & Jo Beall & Ravi Kanbur, 2011.
"Latin American Urban Development into the 21st Century Towards a Renewed Perspective on the City,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rodgers, Dennis & Beall, Jo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "LATIN AMERICAN URBAN DEVELOPMENT INTO THE 21ST CENTURY: Towards a Renewed Perspective on the City," Working Papers 126532, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Guataquí R., Juan Carlos & García S., Andrés Felipe & Rodríguez A., Mauricio, 2010. "El Perfil de la Informalidad Laboral en Colombia," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, November.
- Juan Carlos Guataquí Roa & Andrés Felipe García-Suaza & Mauricio Rodríguez-Acosta, 2011. "El perfil de la informalidad laboral en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008216, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Martha Alter Chen, 2007. "Rethinking the Informal Economy: Linkages with the Formal Economy and the Formal Regulatory Environment," Working Papers 46, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Victor Tanaka, 2010. "The ‘informal sector’ and the political economy of development," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 295-317, October.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Oyvat, Cem, 2013. "Lurking in the cities: Urbanization and the informal economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 36-47.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Cem Oyvat, 2013. "Lurking in the Cities: Urbanization and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2013/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:378652 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roy, Satyaki, 2010. "High Non-Wage Employment in India: Revisiting the ‘Paradox’ in Capitalist Development," MPRA Paper 35902, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Pius B. Simon, 1998. "Informal Responses to Crises of Urban Employment: An Investigation into the Structure and Relevance of Small-scale Informal Retailing in Kaduna, Nigeria," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(6), pages 547-557, August.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Saima Mahmood & Sajawal Khan & Waqas Ahmed & Gylfi Zoega, 2013. "Sticky Wages in a Developing Country: Lessons from Structured Interviews in Pakistan," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0213, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Waqas Ahmed & Muhammad Ali Choudhary & Sajawal Khan & Saima Naeem & Gylfi Zoega, 2013. "Stick Wages in a Developing Country: Lessons from Structured Interviews in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 55, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Roychowdhury, Punarjit & Dutta, Mousumi, 2011. "Regulation, enforcement and informality: an analysis based on selected countries," MPRA Paper 30818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Honig, Benson, 1998. "What determines success? examining the human, financial, and social capital of jamaican microentrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 371-394, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:6:y:1978:i:9-10:p:1041-1064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed