Especially vulnerable groups in EU and Serbian labor market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7961 is not listed on IDEAS
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Guillaume Allegre, 2008.
"Working poor in the EU : an exploratory comparative analysis,"
Sciences Po publications
2008-35, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Allegre, 2008. "Working poor in the EU : an exploratory comparative analysis," Working Papers hal-00972964, HAL.
- Guillaume Allègre, 2008. "Working poor in the EU: an exploratory comparative analysis," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-35, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Herwig Immervoll & Pascal Marianna & Marco Mira d'Ercole, 2004. "Benefit Coverage Rates and Household Typologies: Scope and Limitations of Tax-Benefit Indicators," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:120 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Market; Especially Vulnerable Groups; Unemployment;
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-12-19 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-12-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .