Benefit Coverage Rates and Household Typologies: Scope and Limitations of Tax-Benefit Indicators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Richardson, Linda, 2011.
"Redistribution Policy and Inequality Reduction in OECD Countries: What Has Changed in Two Decades?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6030, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herwig Immervoll & Linda Richardson, 2011. "Redistribution Policy and Inequality Reduction in OECD Countries: What Has Changed in Two Decades?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 122, OECD Publishing.
- Linda Richardson & Herwig Immervoll, 2011. "Redistribution Policy and Inequality Reduction in OECD Countries: What Has Changed in Two Decades?," LIS Working papers 571, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:240-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bea Cantillon & Sarah Marchal & Chris Luigjes, 2015.
"Decent incomes for the poor: which role for Europe?,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
15/20, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Bea Cantillon & Sarah Marchal, 2016. "Decent income for the poor: which role for Europe?," Working Papers 1601, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Kamil Galuscak & Jan Pavel, 2012. "Taxes and Benefits: Work Incentive Effects of Policies," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(1), pages 27-43, February.
- Werner Roeger & Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld, 2008. "Structural Reforms in the EU: A simulation-based analysis using the QUEST model with endogenous growth," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 351, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Lietz, Christine & Mantovani, Daniela, 2006. "Lessons from building and using EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/06, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Andrei, Jean & Saša, Stefanovic, 2011. "Especially vulnerable groups in EU and Serbian labor market," MPRA Paper 35285, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2011.
More about this item
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-08-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2005-08-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:20-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .