Effects of Business Embedded & Traditional Training Models on Motivation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gulzar, Saba, 2012. "Effects of non-pecuniary rewards on employee delight," MPRA Paper 56122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2012.
- Saba Gulzar & Syed Karamatullah Hussani, 2012. "Effects of Non-Pecuniary Rewards on Employee Delight," KASBIT Business Journals, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 5, pages 48-55, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTraining; Motivation; Performance; Employee Satisfaction;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-21 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .