Effects of Business Embedded & Traditional Training Models on Motivation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Syed Akif Hasan & Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani, 2011. "Effects of Business Embedded & Traditional Training Models on Motivation," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 2(5), pages 236-244.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert A. Simon, 1993. "Strategy and organizational evolution," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(S2), pages 131-142, December.
- Bjorn Lovas & Sumantra Ghoshal, 2000. "Strategy as guided evolution," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(9), pages 875-896, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saba Gulzar & Syed Karamatullah Hussani, 2012. "Effects of Non-Pecuniary Rewards on Employee Delight," KASBIT Business Journals (KBJ), Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 5, pages 48-55, December.
- Gulzar, Saba, 2012. "Effects of non-pecuniary rewards on employee delight," MPRA Paper 56122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2012.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vilà, Joaquim & Canales, Juan I., 2001. "Sequence of thinking and acting in strategy making," IESE Research Papers D/436, IESE Business School.
- Glen Dowell & Brad Killaly, 2009. "Effect of Resource Variation and Firm Experience on Market Entry Decisions: Evidence from U.S. Telecommunication Firms' International Expansion Decisions," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 69-84, February.
- Myung Sub Lim & Choo Yeon Kim & Jae Wook Yoo, 2020. "How Strategic Conformity Interacts with Innovation: An Empirical Study on Korean Manufacturing Firms from the Perspective of Optimal Distinctiveness," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-18, October.
- Lars Lindkvist & Marie Bengtsson & Dan-Magnus Svensson & Linnéa Wahlstedt, 2017. "Replacing old routines: how Ericsson software developers and managers learned to become agile," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 571-591.
- Phillips, Paul & Moutinho, Luiz, 2014. "Critical review of strategic planning research in hospitality and tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 96-120.
- Pantic-Dragisic, Svjetlana & Söderlund, Jonas, 2020. "Swift transition and knowledge cycling: Key capabilities for successful technical and engineering consulting?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
- Marco Te Brömmelstroet & Luca Bertolini, 2010. "Integrating land use and transport knowledge in strategy-making," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 85-104, January.
- Moshe Farjoun & Christopher Ansell & Arjen Boin, 2015. "PERSPECTIVE—Pragmatism in Organization Studies: Meeting the Challenges of a Dynamic and Complex World," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 1787-1804, December.
- Dew, Nicholas & Read, Stuart & Sarasvathy, Saras D. & Wiltbank, Robert, 2008. "Outlines of a behavioral theory of the entrepreneurial firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 37-59, April.
- Walter, Jorge & Lechner, Christoph & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2007. "Knowledge transfer between and within alliance partners: Private versus collective benefits of social capital," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 698-710, July.
- Parnica, Bogdan-Mircea, 2019. "The impact of effectuation on the introduction of innovative products," Journal of Applied Leadership and Management, Hochschule Kempten - University of Applied Sciences, Professional School of Business & Technology, vol. 7, pages 31-49.
- Edoardo Mollona, 2017. "How visible is the visible hand of top management in strategic renewals? guided evolution and the intraorganizational ecology model of adaptation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 689-708.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:141-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacqueline Mees-Buss & Catherine Welch & D. Eleanor Westney, 2019. "What happened to the transnational? The emergence of the neo-global corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(9), pages 1513-1543, December.
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Tushman, Michael L., 2013. "Organizational Ambidexterity: Past, Present and Future," Research Papers 2130, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Hasan, Syed Akif & Rahat, Omer, 2010. "Effects of business embedded & traditional training models on employees’ job motivation," MPRA Paper 26695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Duane Ireland & Jeffrey G. Covin & Donald F. Kuratko, 2009. "Conceptualizing Corporate Entrepreneurship Strategy," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(1), pages 19-46, January.
- ogilvie, dt, 1998. "Creative action as a dynamic strategy: Using imagination to improve strategic solutions in unstable environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 49-56, January.
- Kunisch, Sven & Keil, Thomas & Boppel, Michael & Lechner, Christoph, 2019. "Strategic initiative portfolios: How to manage strategic challenges better than one at a time," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 529-537.
- Linus Dahlander, 2022. "The role of autonomy and selection at the gate in flat organizations," Journal of Organization Design, Springer;Organizational Design Community, vol. 11(1), pages 27-29, March.
- Shubha Patvardhan & J. Ramachandran, 2020. "Shaping the Future: Strategy Making as Artificial Evolution," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 671-697, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTraining; Motivation; Performance; Employee Satisfaction;
All these keywords.
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.