Economic thinking and ethics: an ethical approach for economical issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thieme, Sebastian, 2010.
"Subsistenz: Geschichte, Bedeutung und Rekonstruktion des Subsistenzbegriffes
[Subsistence: History, Meaning and Reconstruction of the Subsistence Term]," MPRA Paper 24553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thieme, Sebastian, 2010. "Sozialstaatlicher Reformgeist und ethische Legitimität," EconStor Preprints 41476, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Thieme, Sebastian, 2010. "Individual Subsistence: On a Principle of Economy and Society," MPRA Paper 23405, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsPeter Ulrich; integrative economic ethics; discourse; ethical legitimation; Karl Polanyi; Subsistence; Viablity; Right of Subsistence;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-11-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .