Economic thinking and ethics: an ethical approach for economical issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thieme, Sebastian, 2010.
"Subsistenz: Geschichte, Bedeutung und Rekonstruktion des Subsistenzbegriffes
[Subsistence: History, Meaning and Reconstruction of the Subsistence Term]," MPRA Paper 24553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thieme, Sebastian, 2010. "Sozialstaatlicher Reformgeist und ethische Legitimität," EconStor Preprints 41476, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Thieme, Sebastian, 2010. "Individual Subsistence: On a Principle of Economy and Society," MPRA Paper 23405, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ddj:fserec:y:2017:p:146-156 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPeter Ulrich; integrative economic ethics; discourse; ethical legitimation; Karl Polanyi; Subsistence; Viablity; Right of Subsistence;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-11-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .