Report NEP-PKE-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel DE VROEY & Pierre MALGRANGE, 2011. "The History of Macroeconomics from Keynesâ€™s General Theory to the Present," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Peter Skott, 2011. "Heterodox macro after the crisis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-23, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Peter Skott, 2011. "Business cycles," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-21, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Sir Richard Jolly, 2011. "UNICEF, Economists and Economic Policy:Bringing Children into Development Strategies," Working briefs 1102, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Sharmila Kurukulasuriya & Solrun Engilbertsdottir, 2011. "A Multidimensional Approach to Measuring Child Poverty," Working briefs 1101, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Global Inequality: Beyond the Bottom Billion – A Rapid Review of Income Distribution in 141 Countries," Working papers 1102, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Freedom, Anarchy and Conformism in Academic Research," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1123, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Camille Cornand & Céline Gimet, 2011. "The 2007-2008 financial crisis : Is there evidence of disaster myopia ?," Working Papers 1125, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Thieme, Sebastian, 2011. "Economic thinking and ethics: an ethical approach for economical issues," MPRA Paper 34313, University Library of Munich, Germany.