An Evolutionary Model for Spatial Location of Economic Facilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hakimi, S. Louis, 1983. "On locating new facilities in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Graves, Philip E. & Mueser, Peter R., 1993. "The role of equilibrium and disequilibrium in modeling regional growth and decline: a critical reassessment," MPRA Paper 19915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G Leonardi, 1981. "A Unifying Framework for Public Facility Location Problemsâ€”Part 1: A Critical Overview and Some Unsolved Problems," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(8), pages 1001-1028, August.
- G Leonardi, 1981. "A Unifying Framework for Public Facility Location Problemsâ€”Part 2: Some New Models and Extensions," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(9), pages 1085-1108, September.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- G Leonardi, 1981. "A unifying framework for public facility location problems - part 2: Some new models and extensions," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(9), pages 1085-1108, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir97003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .