Efficiency Analysis of Micro-finance Institutions in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Afriat, Sidney N, 1972. "Efficiency Estimation of Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 568-598, October.
- James Laurenceson & Hong Son Nghiem, "undated". "The nature of NGO microfinance in Vietnam and stakeholdersï¿½ perceptions of effectiveness," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0305, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 1988. "Credit for alleviation of rural poverty: the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh," Research reports 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Qayyum, Abdul & Ahmad, Munir, 2006. "Efficiency and Sustainability of Micro Finance," MPRA Paper 11674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soltane Bassem, Ben, 2014. "Total factor productivity change of MENA microfinance institutions: A Malmquist productivity index approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 182-189.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v3i4p3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDEA; Efficiency; Microfinance; Pakistan;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2011-11-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2011-11-07 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .