The private and public savings gaps in Malta and their impact on the current account
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grech, Aaron George, 1999. "Funded pension schemes: Economic effects and policy implications," MPRA Paper 33615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamid Faruqee & Guy Debelle, 1996. "What Determines the Current Account? a Cross-Sectional and Panel Approach," IMF Working Papers 96/58, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aaron G Grech & Noel Rapa, "undated". "Trends in Malta’s current account and their underlying causes," CBM Policy Papers PP/03/2016, Central Bank of Malta.
- William Gatt, "undated".
"The determinants of household saving behaviour in Malta,"
CBM Working Papers
WP/03/2014, Central Bank of Malta.
- Gatt, William, 2014. "The determinants of household saving behaviour in Malta," MPRA Paper 57707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mlt:ebooks:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaron G Grech, "undated".
"The evolution of the Maltese economy since independence,"
CBM Working Papers
WP/05/2015, Central Bank of Malta.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2015. "The evolution of the Maltese economy since independence," MPRA Paper 68392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscurrent account sustainability; fiscal policies and the behaviour of economic agents; saving and investment trends;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .