Funded pension schemes: Economic effects and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Olivia S & Zeldes, Stephen P, 1996.
"Social Security Privatization: A Structure for Analysis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 363-367, May.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1996. "Social Security Privatization: A Structure for Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter S. Heller, 1998. "Rethinking Public Pension Reform Initiatives," IMF Working Papers 98/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Reisen, Helmut, 1997.
"Liberalizing foreign investments by pension funds: Positive and normative aspects,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1173-1182, July.
- Helmut Reisen, 1997. "Liberalising Foreign Investments by Pension Funds: Positive and Normative Aspects," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 120, OECD Publishing.
- Helmut Reisen & John Williamson, 1994. "Pension Funds, Capital Controls and Macroeconomic Stability," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 98, OECD Publishing.
- William A. Halter & Richard Hemming, 1987. "The Impact of Demographic Change on Social Security Financing," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(3), pages 471-502, September.
- Robert Holzmann, 1997.
"Pension Reform, Financial Market Development, and Economic Growth: Preliminary Evidence from Chile,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 149-178, June.
- Robert Holzmann, 1996. "Pension Reform, Financial Market Development, and Economic Growth; Preliminary Evidence From Chile," IMF Working Papers 96/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Alfredo Cuevas & George A Mackenzie & Philip R. Gerson, 1997. "Pension Regimes and Saving," IMF Occasional Papers 153, International Monetary Fund.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1995. "Pension reform and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1471, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2000. "The private and public savings gaps in Malta and their impact on the current account," MPRA Paper 33208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspension reform; funded pension systems; economics of ageing;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .