The Impact of Demographic Change on Social Security Financing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patxot, Concepció & Rentería, Elisenda & Souto, Guadalupe, 2015. "Can we keep the pre-crisis living standards? An analysis based on NTA profiles in Spain," The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 54-62.
- Zakir Husain & Mousumi Dutta & Nidhi Chowdhary, 2014.
"Is Health Wealth? Results of a Panel Data Analysis,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 121-143, May.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir & Chowdhary, Nidhi, 2012. "Is health wealth? Results of a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 39953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Soares, 2011. "Social Security: Universal vs. Earnings-Dependent Benefits," Working Papers 11-14, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Kenc, Turalay & Sayan, Serdar, 2001. "Demographic shock transmission from large to small countries: An overlapping generations CGE analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 677-702, August.
- Palacios,Robert J., 1996. "Averting the old-age crisis : technical annex," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1572, The World Bank.
- Grech, Aaron George, 1999. "Funded pension schemes: Economic effects and policy implications," MPRA Paper 33615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Dalen, Hendrik P., 1996. "Pitfalls in the economic analysis of aging," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 157-184, April.
- Sayan, Serdar & Kiraci, Arzdar, 2001. "Parametric pension reform with higher retirement ages: A computational investigation of alternatives for a pay-as-you-go-based pension system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 951-966, June.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1991. "The future of Social Security: an update," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 33-49.
- Jorge Soares, "undated". "Altruism and Self-interest in a Political Economy of Public Education," Working Papers 130, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:34:y:1987:i:3:p:471-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.