Services procurement under the WTO’s agreement on government procurement: whither market access?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2011. "Services procurement under the WTO's Agreement on Government Procurement: whither market access?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 527-549, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miyagiwa, Kaz, 1991. "Oligopoly and Discriminatory Government Procurement Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1320-1328, December.
- Albert Breton & Pierre Salmon, 1996.
"Are Discriminatory Procurement Policies Motivated by Protectionism?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 47-68, February.
- BRETON, Albert & SALMON, Pierre, 1995. "Are discriminatory procurement policies motivated by protectionism ?," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 1995-10, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Albert Breton & Pierre Salmon, 1995. "Are discriminatory procurement policies motivated by protectionism ?," Working Papers hal-01526515, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zornitsa Kutlina-Dimitrova & Csilla Lakatos, 2016.
"Determinants of direct cross-border public procurement in EU Member States,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(3), pages 501-528, August.
- Kutlina-Dimitrova, Zornitsa & Lakatos, Csilla, 2014. "Determinants of direct cross-border public procurement in EU Member States," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2014-2, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Anirudh Shingal, 2015. "Econometric Analyses of Home Bias in Government Procurement," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 188-219, February.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2012. "Estimating market access in non-GPA countries: A suggested methodology," Papers 302, World Trade Institute.
- Malcolm Bosworth, 2015. "Government Procurement Polices Across the Tasman; What Role Played by (Preferential) Trade Agreements?," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/83, European University Institute.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2134-:d:153913 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Rickard & Daniel Kono, 2014. "Think globally, buy locally: International agreements and government procurement," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 333-352, September.
- Kutlina-Dimitrova, Zornitsa, 2017. "Can we put a price on extending the scope of the GPA? First quantitative assessment," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2017-1, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Chiara Carboni & Elisabetta Iossa & Gianpiero Mattera, 2017. "Barriers to Public Procurement: A Review and Recent Patterns in the EU," IEFE Working Papers 92, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2015. "International Cooperation on Public Procurement Regulation," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/88, European University Institute.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2012. "Exploring foreign market access in government procurement," Papers 305, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsServices; public procurement; GPA; Japan; Switzerland;
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.