Performance of Islamic and conventional exchange traded funds in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Tian, Yisong S., 2001.
"Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1607-1634, September.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Yisong S. Tian, 1999. "Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Harper, Joel T. & Madura, Jeff & Schnusenberg, Oliver, 2006. "Performance comparison between exchange-traded funds and closed-end country funds," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 104-122, April.
- Lim, Kian-Ping & Brooks, Robert D. & Kim, Jae H., 2008. "Financial crisis and stock market efficiency: Empirical evidence from Asian countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 571-591, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farouk, Faizal & Masih, Mansur, 2016.
"Are there profit (returns) in Shariah-compliant exchange traded funds? The multiscale propensity,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 360-375.
- Farouk, Faizal & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "Are There Profit (Returns) in Shariah-Compliant Exchange Traded Funds? The Multiscale Propensity," MPRA Paper 58869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Kayhana, Selim & Bayatb, Tayfur, 2016. "The Relation between Return and Volatility in ETFs Traded in Borsa Istanbul: Is there any Difference between Islamic and Conventional ETFs?," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 24, pages 45-76.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Capital market; Islamic ETF; MyETF; FBM 30ETF; Trading; Performance;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .