Performance of Islamic and conventional exchange traded funds in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Tian, Yisong S., 2001.
"Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1607-1634, September.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Yisong S. Tian, 1999. "Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Harper, Joel T. & Madura, Jeff & Schnusenberg, Oliver, 2006. "Performance comparison between exchange-traded funds and closed-end country funds," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 104-122, April.
- Lim, Kian-Ping & Brooks, Robert D. & Kim, Jae H., 2008. "Financial crisis and stock market efficiency: Empirical evidence from Asian countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 571-591, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farouk, Faizal & Masih, Mansur, 2016.
"Are there profit (returns) in Shariah-compliant exchange traded funds? The multiscale propensity,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 360-375.
- Farouk, Faizal & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "Are There Profit (Returns) in Shariah-Compliant Exchange Traded Funds? The Multiscale Propensity," MPRA Paper 58869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Kayhana, Selim & Bayatb, Tayfur, 2016. "The Relation between Return and Volatility in ETFs Traded in Borsa Istanbul: Is there any Difference between Islamic and Conventional ETFs?," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 24, pages 45-76.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Capital market; Islamic ETF; MyETF; FBM 30ETF; Trading; Performance;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.