International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF)Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
RePEc:edi:inceimy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Diaw, Abdou & Hassan, Salwana & Ng Boon Ka, Adam, 2010. "Performance of Islamic and conventional exchange traded funds in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 32601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tauhidul Islam Tanin & Mohammad Ashraful Mobin & Adam Ng & Ginanjar Dewandaru & Kinan Salim & Malik Abdulrahman Nkoba & Lutfi Abdul Razak, 2019. "How does microfinance prosper? An analysis of environmental, social, and governance context," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(6), pages 1001-1022, November.
- Nizam, Esma & Ng, Adam & Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Nagayev, Ruslan & Nkoba, Malik Abdulrahman, 2019. "The impact of social and environmental sustainability on financial performance: A global analysis of the banking sector," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 35-53.
- Ndeye Ndiaye & Lutfi Abdul Razak & Ruslan Nagayev & Adam Ng, 2018. "Demystifying small and medium enterprises’ (SMEs) performance in emerging and developing economies," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 18(4), pages 269-281, December.
- Mirakhor, Abbas & Ng, Adam & Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Hamid, Baharom Abdul, 2017. "Is the regime of risk transfer sustainable? Impossible contract and inequality," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 16-19.
- Nagayev, Ruslan & Disli, Mustafa & Inghelbrecht, Koen & Ng, Adam, 2016. "On the dynamic links between commodities and Islamic equity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 125-140.
- Ng, Adam & Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Mirakhor, Abbas, 2016. "Does trust contribute to stock market development?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 239-250.
- Alaa Alaabed & Hossein Askari & Zamir Iqbal & Adam Ng, 2016. "Benchmarking objectives of Shari'ah (Islamic law): index and its performance in select OIC countries," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 218-253.
- Aysan, Ahmet F. & Disli, Mustafa & Ng, Adam & Ozturk, Huseyin, 2016. "Is small the new big? Islamic banking for SMEs in Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 187-194.
- Disli, Mustafa & Ng, Adam & Askari, Hossein, 2016. "Culture, income, and CO2 emission," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 418-428.
- Ng, Adam & Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2015. "Property rights and the stock market-growth nexus," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 48-63.
- Ng, Adam & Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Mirakhor, Abbas, 2015.
"Ethical behavior and trustworthiness in the stock market-growth nexus,"
Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 44-58.
RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:2-19 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:eme:imefpp:imefm-03-2018-0098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Mustafa Disli & Adam Ng & Huseyin Ozturk, 2017. "Macroeconomic shocks and Islamic bank behavior in Turkey," Chapters, in: M. Kabir Hassan (ed.), Handbook of Empirical Research on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 16, pages 375-394, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adam Ng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.