Performance comparison between exchange-traded funds and closed-end country funds
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James M. Poterba & John B. Shoven, 2002.
"Exchange Traded Funds: A New Investment Option for Taxable Investors,"
NBER Working Papers
8781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & John B. Shoven, 2002. "Exchange-Traded Funds: A New Investment Option for Taxable Investors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 422-427, May.
- Malhotra, D K & McLeod, Robert W, 2000. "Closed-End Fund Expenses and Investment Selection," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 35(1), pages 85-104, February.
- Thompson, Rex, 1978. "The information content of discounts and premiums on closed-end fund shares," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2-3), pages 151-186.
- Anita K. Pennathur & Natalya Delcoure & Dwight Anderson, 2002. "Diversification Benefits of iShares and Closed-End Country Funds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(4), pages 541-557.
- Patro, Dilip Kumar, 2001. "Measuring performance of international closed-end funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1741-1767, September.
- Pontiff, Jeffrey, 1995. "Closed-end fund premia and returns Implications for financial market equilibrium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 341-370, March.
- Jobson, J D & Korkie, Bob M, 1981. "Performance Hypothesis Testing with the Sharpe and Treynor Measures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 889-908, September.
- Patro, Dilip Kumar, 2001. "Market Segmentation and International Asset Prices: Evidence from the Listing of World Equity Benchmark Shares," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 83-98, Spring.
- Dilip K. Patro, 2005. "Stock Market Liberalization and Emerging Market Country Fund Premiums," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 135-168, January.
- Leonard, David C. & Shull, David M., 1996. "Investor sentiment and the closed-end fund evidence: Impact of the January effect," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 117-126.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:104-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.