Estimates of the demand for US consumer borrowings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sydney Ludvigson & Charles Steindel, 1999.
"How important is the stock market effect on consumption?,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 29-51.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Charles Steindel, 1998. "How important is the stock market effect on consumption?," Research Paper 9821, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer borrowing; disposable income; wealth; interest rates; US economy;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .