Financial regulation and risk management: addressing risk challenges in a changing financial environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Financial regulation and risk management: addressing risk challenges in a changing financial environment," MPRA Paper 27424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2010.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Financial Regulation and Risk Management: Addressing Risk Challenges in a Changing Financial Environment," MPRA Paper 14503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin & Lodge, Martin, 2011.
"Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199576098.
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin, 1999. "Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774389.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk; regulation; banks; regulators; audit; financial; hedge funds; governmentality theory; risk society; cultural theory; accountability;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.