Financial regulation and risk management: addressing risk challenges in a changing financial environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2006. "Financial regulation and risk management: addressing risk challenges in a changing financial environment," MPRA Paper 32409, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Financial Regulation and Risk Management: Addressing Risk Challenges in a Changing Financial Environment," MPRA Paper 14503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin & Lodge, Martin, 2011.
"Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199576098, June.
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin, 1999. "Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774389.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk; regulation; banks; regulators; audit; financial; hedge funds; governmentality theory; risk society; cultural theory;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .