A model to explain support in Spanish football
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger G. Noll, 2002. "The Economics of Promotion and Relegation in Sports Leagues," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 3(2), pages 169-203, May.
- repec:fth:geneec:00.04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelo Cocco & J. C. H. Jones, 1997. "On going south: the economics of survival and relocation of small market NHL franchises in Canada," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(11), pages 1537-1552.
- Jean-Marc Falter & Christophe Perignon, 2000.
"Demand for football and intramatch winning probability: an essay on the glorious uncertainty of sports,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1757-1765.
- Falter, J.-M. & Perignon, C., 2000. "Demand for Football and Intra-Match Winning Probability: an Essay on the Glorious Uncertainty of Sports," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2000.15, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Szymanski, Stefan, 2001. "Income Inequality, Competitive Balance and the Attractiveness of Team Sports: Some Evidence and a Natural Experiment from English Soccer," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(469), pages 69-84, February.
- Mark Baimbridge, 1997. "Match attendance at Euro 96: was the crowd waving or drowning?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(9), pages 555-558.
- Claudio Lucifora & Rob Simmons, 2003. "Superstar Effects in Sport," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 4(1), pages 35-55, February.
- Barajas, Angel, 2004.
"Modelo de valoración de clubes de fútbol basado en los factores clave de su negocio
[Valuation model for football clubs based on the key factors of their business]," MPRA Paper 13158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Hoehn & Stefan Szymanski, 1999. "The Americanization of European football," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 203-240, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terry A Robinson, 2011. "Dyed in the Wool? An Empirical Note on Fan Loyalty," Post-Print hal-00667599, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsfootball (soccer) economics; attendance; sport performance; revenues;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .