Understanding and teaching unequal probability of selection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barreto Humberto & Raghav Manu, 2013. "Understanding and teaching unequal probability of selection," Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 101-112, July.
- Humberto Barreto & Manu Raghav, 2011. "Understanding and Teaching Unequal Probability of Selection," Working Papers 2011-01, DePauw University, Department of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barreto,Humberto & Howland,Frank, 2006. "Introductory Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521843195, March.
- William J Carrington & John L Eltinge & Kristin McCue, 2000. "An Economist's Primer on Survey Samples," Working Papers 00-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:43:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_eej.2015.55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humberto Barreto & Manu Raghav, 2013. "Understanding and Teaching Within-Cluster Correlation in Complex Surveys," Working Papers 2013-02, DePauw University, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsunequal probability; complex survey; simulation; weighted regression;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .