Tyrannical Greed and National Disintegration of the Sudanese Nation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Duggan, 2000. "Repeated Elections with Asymmetric Information," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 109-135, July.
- Dominique Lepelley & Vincent Merlin, 2001. "Scoring run-off paradoxes for variable electorates," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 17(1), pages 53-80.
More about this item
KeywordsTotalitarianism; Tyranny; Greed; Economic Chaos; Civil War; Disintegration;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .