In quest for a sustainable motorization: the CNG opportunity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Stocchetti & Giuseppe Volpato, 2010. "In quest for a sustainable motorisation: the CNG opportunity," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 13-36.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Senauer, 2008. "Food Market Effects of a Global Resource Shift Toward Bioenergy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1226-1232.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brito, Thiago Luis Felipe & Moutinho dos Santos, Edmilson & Galbieri, Rodrigo & Costa, Hirdan Katarina de Medeiros, 2017. "Qualitative Comparative Analysis of cities that introduced compressed natural gas to their urban bus fleet," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 502-508.
- Scattola, Elena & Stocchetti, Andrea, 2010.
"Efficienza energetica, sostenibilità ed opportunità strategiche nel comparto dei trasporti stradali
[Energy efficiency, sustainability and strategic opportunities in road transport]," MPRA Paper 29947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable motorization; CNG; car industry; low emission cars;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .