Food Market Effects of a Global Resource Shift Toward Bioenergy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Stocchetti & Giuseppe Volpato, 2010.
"In quest for a sustainable motorisation: the CNG opportunity,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 13-36.
- Stocchetti, Andrea & Volpato, Giuseppe, 2010. "In quest for a sustainable motorization: the CNG opportunity," MPRA Paper 31190, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Chiripanhura, Blessing, 2013.
"The impacts of the food, fuel and financial crises on households in Nigeria. A retrospective approach for research enquiry,"
47348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Chiripanhura, Blessing M., 2013. "The Impacts of the Food, fuel and Financial Crises on Households in Nigeria: A Retrospective Approach for Research Enquiry," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Linda Nøstbakken, 2009. "Fuel Versus Food," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 645-663, September.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:927-937 is not listed on IDEAS
- Regmi, Madhav & Featherstone, Allen M., 2017. "U.S. Energy Price Volatility Spillover in Global Corn Markets," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252776, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wetzstein, M. & Wetzstein, H., 2011. "Four myths surrounding U.S. biofuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4308-4312, July.
- Reboredo, Juan C., 2012. "Do food and oil prices co-move?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 456-467.
- Zhang, Zibin & Lohr, Luanne & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael, 2010. "Food versus fuel: What do prices tell us?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 445-451, January.
- Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugando, Mikel, 2014. "US dollar exchange rate and food price dependence: Implications for portfolio risk management," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 72-89.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:776-790 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Zibin & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2008. "New relationships: ethanol, corn, and gasoline volatility," Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California 48718, Farm Foundation.
- Scattola, Elena & Stocchetti, Andrea, 2010.
"Efficienza energetica, sostenibilità ed opportunità strategiche nel comparto dei trasporti stradali
[Energy efficiency, sustainability and strategic opportunities in road transport]," MPRA Paper 29947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Li, Wen, 2010. "A survey of China's renewable energy economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 438-445, January.
- repec:ags:ijfaec:266426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nemati, Mehdi, 2016. "Relationship among Energy, Bioenergy, and Agricultural Commodity Prices: Re-Considering Structural Changes," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229793, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:3:p:408-:d:201396 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:90:y:2008:i:5:p:1226-1232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.