Entrepreneurship, job creation, income empowerment and poverty reduction in low-income economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shahidur R. Khandker, 2005.
"Microfinance and Poverty: Evidence Using Panel Data from Bangladesh,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 263-286.
- Khandker, Shahidur R., 2003. "Microfinance and poverty - evidence using panel data from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2945, The World Bank.
- Coleman, Brett E., 2006. "Microfinance in Northeast Thailand: Who benefits and how much?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1612-1638, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Delwar Hussain & Rosni Bakar & Abul Bashar Bhuiyan, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Development and Poverty Alleviation: An Empirical Review," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(10), pages 558-573, October.
- Natanya Meyer & Daniel Francois Meyer & Karabo Molefe, 2016. "Barriers To Small Informal Business Development And Entrepreneurship: The Case Of The Emfuleni Region," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(1), pages 121-133, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Job Creation; Poverty; Low-Income Economies;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.