How has internal migration in Albania affected the receipt of transfers from family and friends?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cox, Donald & Jimenez, Emmanuel & Okrasa, Wlodek, 1997.
"Family Safety Nets and Economic Transition: A Study of Worker Households in Poland,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(2), pages 191-209, June.
- Donald Cox & Emmanuel Jimenez & Wlodek Okrasa, 1996. "Family Safety Nets and Economic Transition: A Study of Worker Households in Poland," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 328., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gero Carletto & Benjamin Davis & Marco Stampini & Stefano Trento & Alberto Zezza, 2004. "Internal Mobility and International Migration in Albania," Working Papers 04-13, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Cox, Donald & Rank, Mark R, 1992. "Inter-vivos Transfers and Intergenerational Exchange," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 305-314, May.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Fehr, Ernst & Gachter, Simon, 1998. "Reciprocity and economics: The economic implications of Homo Reciprocans1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 845-859, May.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre, 1988. "Rational Household Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 63-90, January.
- Alberto Zezza & Gero Carletto & Benjamin Davis, 2005. "Moving Away from Poverty: A spatial analysis of poverty and migration in Albania," Working Papers 05-02, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
More about this item
Keywordskinship networks; internal migration; Albania; inter-household transfers;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .