Implicații ale politicii monetare unice în susținerea integrării financiare europene
[The implications of single monetary policy in sustaining European financial integration]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Escriva, J.L. & Fagan, F.P., 1996. "Empirical assessment of Monetary Policy Instruments and Procedures (MPIP) in EU Countries," Papers 2, European Monetary Institute.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Moyen, Stéphane, 2012.
"Monetary policy and inflationary shocks under imperfect credibility,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 571-574.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Moyen, Stéphane, 2009. "Monetary policy and inflationary shocks under imperfect credibility," Working Paper Series 1065, European Central Bank.
- Arturo Estrella, 2002. "Securitization and the efficacy of monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 243-255.
More about this item
Keywordssingle policy; transmission mechanism; financial distress; pass-through process;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .