Empirical assessment of Monetary Policy Instruments and Procedures (MPIP) in EU Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaspar, Vitor & Perez-Quiros, Gabriel & Sicilia, Jorge, 2001.
"The ECB Monetary Policy Strategy and the Money Market,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 325-342, October.
- Vítor Gaspar & Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Jorge Sicilia, 2001. "The ECB monetary policy strategy and the money market," Working Papers 47, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gaspar, Vítor & Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Sicilia, Jorge, 2001. "The ECB monetary policy strategy and the money market," Working Paper Series 0069, European Central Bank.
- Avadanei, Andreea, 2011.
"Implicații ale politicii monetare unice în susținerea integrării financiare europene
[The implications of single monetary policy in sustaining European financial integration]," MPRA Paper 29147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Devine, Máiréad & McCoy, Daniel, 1998. "The Formulation of Monetary Policy in EMU," Research Technical Papers 2/RT/98, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Manna, Michele & Manzanares, Andres, 2001.
"The microstructure of the euro money market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 895-948, November.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Manna, Michele & Manzanares, Andrés, 2001. "The microstructure of the euro money market," Working Paper Series 0080, European Central Bank.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Manna, Michele & Manzanares, Andres, 2001. "The Microstructure of the Euro Money Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Quiros, Gabriel Perez & Mendizabal, Hugo Rodriguez, 2006.
"The Daily Market for Funds in Europe: What Has Changed with the EMU?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 91-118, February.
- Gabriel Pérez Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2003. "The daily market for funds in Europe: what has changed with the EMU," Working Papers 0313, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2003. "The Daily Market for Funds in Europe: What has Changed with the EMU?," Working Papers 22, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gabriel Pérez Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2003. "The Daily Market for Funds in Europe: What Has Changed with the EMU?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 559.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & De Grauwe, Paul, 2005.
"Endogeneities of optimum currency areas: what brings countries sharing a single currency closer together?,"
Working Paper Series
468, European Central Bank.
- Paul de Grauwe & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "Endogeneities of Optimum Currency Areas: What brings Countries Sharing a Single Currency Closer together?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 29, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Nicolas Couderc, 2005. "Réserves obligatoires : un état des lieux," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 78(1), pages 363-380.
- Haydn Davies, 1998. "Averaging in a framework of zero reserve requirements: implications for the operation of monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 84, Bank of England.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY POLICY ; CENTRAL BANKS ; INTEREST RATE;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:eurmoi:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .