Coyuntura económica y variación en la valoración financiera de una marca
[Economic conditions and changes in the financial valuation of a brand]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cravens, Karen S. & Guilding, Chris, 1999. "Strategic brand valuation: A cross-functional perspective," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 53-62.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Soumya Sarkar & Titas Bhattacharjee, 2017. "Impact of Voluntary Disclosures on Corporate Brand Equity," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(2), pages 125-136, May.
- Fabio Santini, 2013. "Strategic Management Accounting and financial performance in the small and medium sized Italian manufacturing enterprises," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 77-107.
- Bilal Gerekan & Abdulkadir Pehlivan & Mahmut Kocan, 2019. "The Effect of Firm Growth on Brand Value: Evidence from Brand Finance Turkey-100," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(9), pages 1067-1076, September.
- Franco Cescon & Antonio Costantini & Luca Grassetti, 2019. "Strategic choices and strategic management accounting in large manufacturing firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 23(3), pages 605-636, September.
- Frank Figge, 2004. "Stakeholder und Unternehmensrisiko," Risk and Insurance 0408001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralitsa Dimitrova, 2017. "Assessment of recognition of the brand - approaches and challenges," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 92-114.
- Liu, Juan & Sporleder, Thomas L., 2007. "Growth-related Measures of Brand Equity Elasticity for Food Firms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17.
- Cadez, Simon & Guilding, Chris, 2008. "An exploratory investigation of an integrated contingency model of strategic management accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 836-863.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand value; Hirose; Economic conditions; finance;
All these keywords.
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.