Virtual Teams: A New Opportunity to Develop a Business
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gassmann, Oliver & Keupp, Marcus Matthias, 2007. "The competitive advantage of early and rapidly internationalising SMEs in the biotechnology industry: A knowledge-based view," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 350-366, September.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2009.
"Virtual R & D teams in small and medium enterprises: A literature review,"
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2009. "Virtual R & D teams in small and medium enterprises: A literature review," MPRA Paper 27045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2009.
- Timo Pihkala & Elina Varamaki & Jukka Vesalainen, 1999. "Virtual organization and the SMEs: a review and model development," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 335-349, October.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2009.
"Virtual Teams for New Product Development – An Innovative Experience for R&D Engineers,"
27034, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2009.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2009. "Virtual Teams for New Product Development: An Innovative Experience for R&D Engineers," Post-Print hal-00593361, HAL.
- Mezgar, Istvan & Kovacs, Gyorgy L. & Paganelli, Paolo, 2000. "Co-operative production planning for small- and medium-sized enterprises," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 37-48, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaboration; virtual teams; SMEs; Entrepreneurship; Business development; Survey;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SEA-2010-12-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.