Investigación En Materia De Organizaciones De Participación: La Contribución De La Revista De Estudios Cooperativos (Revesco)
[Investigation as for organizations of participation: the contribution of the magazine of cooperative studies (REVESCO)]
The present article tries to show the way of a review, the Estudios Cooperativos (REVESCO) to try to speak of its present, but also of its future. Of the future of an academic, noted and subjected magazine to a continuous evaluation and revision that it tries to place it among the best magazines scientists completing the demands of quality imposed for their consideration as counting towars "sexenios" obtaining in the The current situation of the scientific magazines is analyzed as regards economy and as regards participation organizations, making expressed mention of the two objectives that must govern the publication of the magazines; this is, of a part, the quality, and of other, the diffusion. On the other hand, the situation of the Revista de Estudios Cooperativos (REVESCO) is introduced in this environment and it is compared with the rest of the Magazines to determine its position The future lines of REVESCO are in the conclusions of this study.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Jordi Surinach Caralt & Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Vicente Royuela Mora, 2002. "La investigacion regional en Espana: Un analisis bibliometrico," Working Papers in Economics 89, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Kalaitzidakis, P. & Mamuneas, T.P. & Stengos, T., 2003. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions," Working Papers 2003-8, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Francisco J. Velázquez, . "El impacto de las revistas científicas de Economía en España," Studies on the Spanish Economy 160, FEDEA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.