Examining the Relationship between Emotions, Customer Satisfaction and Future Behavioral Intentions in Agrotourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adaval, Rashmi, 2003. " How Good Gets Better and Bad Gets Worse: Understanding the Impact of Affect on Evaluations of Known Brands," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 352-367, December.
- Pham, Michel Tuan, 1996. " Cue Representation and Selection Effects of Arousal on Persuasion," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 373-387, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer satisfaction; tourism services; agrotourism; emotions; overall satisfaction; expectations; repeated customers;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .