The Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) and the Southern African Customs Union (SACU) Region- The Case for South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Onno Kuik & Reyer Gerlagh, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Carbon Leakage," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 97-120.
- Chris Milner, & Oliver Morrissey, & Evious Zgovu, "undated". "Adjusting to Bilateral Trade Liberalisation under an EPA: Evidence for Mauritius," Discussion Papers 07/11, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Chris Milner & Oliver Morrissey & Andrew McKay, 2005. "Some Simple Analytics of the Trade and Welfare Effects of Economic Partnership Agreements," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(3), pages 327-358, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Ilorah & Collins C. Ngwakwe, 2015. "Economic Partnership Agreements between African-Caribbean-Pacific countries and the European Union: revisiting contested issues," Journal of African Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 322-338, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Partnership Agreements; South African Customs Union; Welfare gains; European Union; GTAP;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-09-25 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .