Dynamic optimization in natural resources management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Van Long, Ngo, 2002. "Transboundary Fishery: A Differential Game Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 207-221, May.
- W.A. Brock & D. Starrett, 2003. "Managing Systems with Non-convex Positive Feedback," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 575-602, December.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329.
- Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "The Economics of Non-Convex Ecosystems: Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 499-525, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Stability analysis in economic dynamics: A computational approach," MPRA Paper 41371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Halkos & George Papageorgiou, 2013.
"Dynamic modeling of pulse fishing: A game theoretic approach,"
DEOS Working Papers
1324, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2013. "Dynamic modeling of pulse fishing: A game theoretic approach," MPRA Paper 47871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Senkova & Kristina Sambronska & Jana Mitrikova & Daniela Matusikova & Svetlana Matkova, 2016. "Corporate Culture As A Tool For Increasing Employee Motivation," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(2), pages 131-141, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic optimization; optimal control; maximum principle; natural resources;
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .