The ‘Trade-off’ between Spatial Equity and Economic Efficiency Revisited: Evidence from the US States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James & Zheng, Buhong, 1999. "The coefficient of variation, stochastic dominance and inequality: A new interpretation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 319-323, March.
- Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene, 2007.
"Regional policy design: An analysis of relocation, efficiency and equity,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1443-1467, August.
- Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2004. "Regional Policy Design: An Analysis of Relocation, Efficiency and Equity," CEPR Discussion Papers 4321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderstig, Christer & Mattsson, Lars-Goran, 1989. "Interregional Allocation Models of Infrastructure Investments," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 23(4), pages 287-298.
- Breunig, Robert, 2001. "An almost unbiased estimator of the coefficient of variation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 15-19, January.
- Rietveld, Piet, 1991. "A note on interregional versus intraregional inequality," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 627-637, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iritié, Jean-Jacques B-G., 2012.
"Effets des pôles de compétitivité dans les industries de haute technologie : une analyse d'économie industrielle de l'innovation
[Effects of competitiveness clusters in high technology industries: ," MPRA Paper 46686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean-Jacques, 2014.
"Enjeux des politiques industrielles basées sur les clusters d'innovation: cas des pôles de compétitivité
[Issues of Innovative Clusters-based Industrial Policy: Case of Pole of Competitiveness]," MPRA Paper 54429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsregional growth; regional policy; spatial equity; trade-off;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-08-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .