Report NEP-GEO-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Drucker, 2010. "Concentration, Diversity, and Manufacturing Performance," Working Papers 10-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Michael Fritsch & Luis F. Medrano, 2010. "The Spatial Diffusion of a Knowledge Base-Laser Technology Research in West Germany, 1960-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alexiadis, Stilianos & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2010. "The ‘Trade-off’ between Spatial Equity and Economic Efficiency Revisited: Evidence from the US States," MPRA Paper 24372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dufrénot, G. & Frouté, P. & Schalck, C., 2010. "The French Regions’ Borrowing Behaviours. How heterogeneous are they?," Working papers 289, Banque de France.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Fukuda, Daisuke, 2010. "Valuing travel time variability: Characteristics of the travel time distribution on an urban road," MPRA Paper 24330, University Library of Munich, Germany.