Regional Policy in a Multiregional Setting: When the Poorest are Hurt by Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene, 2007.
"Regional policy design: An analysis of relocation, efficiency and equity,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1443-1467, August.
- Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2004. "Regional Policy Design: An Analysis of Relocation, Efficiency and Equity," CEPR Discussion Papers 4321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional policy; production externalities; agglomeration; multiregion model;
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-04-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sunrpe:2011_0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sten Nyberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/neisuse.html .