Marele pericol care planează asupra economiei
[The Danger which Hangs Over the Romanian Economy]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ine:journl:v:18:y:2004:i:18:p:43-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Feenstra & Gordon Hanson, 2001. "Global Production Sharing and Rising Inequality: A Survey of Trade and Wages," NBER Working Papers 8372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgescu, George, 2005.
"Parametrii macroeconomici în derivă
[Economic Parameters Turn Adrift]," MPRA Paper 26319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgescu, George, 2006.
"Comerţul exterior scufundă barca economiei româneşti
[Foreign Trade is Sinking the Romanian Economy Boat]," MPRA Paper 24012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInward Processing Trade; Current Account; Economic Growth; External Debt.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .