Comerţul exterior scufundă barca economiei româneşti
[Foreign Trade is Sinking the Romanian Economy Boat]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georgescu, George, 2004.
"Marele pericol care planează asupra economiei
[The Danger which Hangs Over the Romanian Economy]," MPRA Paper 23795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2005. "Modelling GDP in CEECs Using Smooth Transitions," wiiw Working Papers 36, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Balance; International Position; Inward Processing Trade; Economic Growth.;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .