The Immigration Policy Puzzle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Antràs Pol, 2004.
"Is the U.S. Aggregate Production Function Cobb-Douglas? New Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-36, April.
- Antras, Pol, 2004. "Is the U.S. Aggregate Production Function Cobb-Douglas? New Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution," Scholarly Articles 3196325, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- George J. Borjas, 1995. "The Economic Benefits from Immigration," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Paolo E Giordani & Michele Ruta, 2008. "Prejudice and Immigration," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002276, David K. Levine.
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2008. "Global Migration and the World Economy: Two Centuries of Policy and Performance," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582775, January.
- Duffy, John & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2000. "A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation of the Aggregate Production Function Specification," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 87-120, March.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria & Mishra, Prachi, 2007. "Do Interest Groups Affect Immigration?," IZA Discussion Papers 3183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2007. "Factor Substitution and Factor-Augmenting Technical Progress in the United States: A Normalized Supply-Side System Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 183-192, February.
- Benhabib, Jess, 1996. "On the political economy of immigration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1737-1743, December.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- Bentolila Samuel & Saint-Paul Gilles, 2003.
"Explaining Movements in the Labor Share,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-33, October.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1998. "Explaining Movements in the Labour Share," CEPR Discussion Papers 1958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bentolila & Gilles Saint Paul, 1999. "Explaining movements in the labor share," Economics Working Papers 374, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bentollia, S. & Saint-Paul, G., 1999. "Explaining Movements in the Labor Share," Papers 9905, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oded Stark & Roman Zakharenko, 2012.
"Differential Migration Prospects, Skill Formation, and Welfare,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 657-673, September.
- Stark, Oded & Zakharenko, Roman, 2011. "Differential Migration Prospects, Skill Formation, and Welfare," Discussion Papers 119111, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Stark, Oded & Zakharenko, Roman, 2011. "Differential migration prospects, skill formation, and welfare," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 22, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Firat Yaman, 2013.
"Do Ethnic Enclaves Impede Immigrants' Integration? Evidence from a Quasi-experimental Social-interaction Approach,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 311-325, May.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Yaman, Firat, 2012. "Do Ethnic Enclaves Impede Immigrants' Integration? Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Social-Interaction Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 6939, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander M. Danzer & Firat Yaman, 2012. "Do Ethnic Enclaves Impede Immigrants' Integration? Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Social-Interaction Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 4022, CESifo Group Munich.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Yaman, Firat, 2013. "Do ethnic enclaves impede immigrants’ integration? Evidence from a quasi-experimental social-interaction approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 20026, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Firat Yaman, 2012. "Do Ethnic Enclaves Impede Immigrants' Integration?: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Social-Interaction Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 519, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Vikhrov Dmytro, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Labor Migration," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp491, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Giuseppe Russo & Luigi Senatore, 2013.
"Who contributes? A strategic approach to a European immigration policy,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Russo, Giuseppe & Senatore, Luigi, 2011. "Who Contributes? A Strategic Approach to a European Immigration Policy," MPRA Paper 33421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Russo & Luigi Senatore, 2012. "Who Contributes? A Strategic Approach to a European Immigration Policy," CSEF Working Papers 306, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2017. "A Theory on the Economic Impacts of Immigration," MPRA Paper 78821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCosts and benefits from immigration; immigration policy.;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.