Problems and Prospects of Islamic Banking: a case Study of Takaful
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Habib, 2002. "Financing Microenterprises: An Analytical Study Of Islamic Microfinance Institutions," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 9, pages 28-64.
- Nicoletta Ferro, 2005. "Value Through Diversity: Microfinance and Islamic Finance and Global Banking," Working Papers 2005.87, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamarul Ariffin Mansor & Raden Mohd Ngisomuddin Masduki & Masilah Mohamad & Nursidrah Zulkarnain & Nor Atikah Aziz, 2015. "A Study on Factors Influencing Muslim’s Consumers Preferences Towards Takaful Products In Malaysia," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(2), pages 78-89, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Banking; Takaful;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-05-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2010-05-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .