Problems and Prospects of Islamic Banking: a case Study of Takaful
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Habib, 2002. "Financing Microenterprises: An Analytical Study Of Islamic Microfinance Institutions," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 9, pages 28-64.
- Nicoletta Ferro, 2005. "Value Through Diversity: Microfinance and Islamic Finance and Global Banking," Working Papers 2005.87, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamarul Ariffin Mansor & Raden Mohd Ngisomuddin Masduki & Masilah Mohamad & Nursidrah Zulkarnain & Nor Atikah Aziz, 2015. "A Study on Factors Influencing Muslim’s Consumers Preferences Towards Takaful Products In Malaysia," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(2), pages 78-89, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Banking; Takaful;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-05-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2010-05-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.