Making Development Assistance Sustainable Through Islamic Microfinance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Habib, 2002. "Financing Microenterprises: An Analytical Study Of Islamic Microfinance Institutions," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 9, pages 28-64.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Widiarto, Indra & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2015. "Social and financial efficiency of Islamic microfinance institutions: A Data Envelopment Analysis application," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-17.
- Shahriar Kabir & Ruhul Salim, 2016. "Two-staged Capital Structure: An Operational Guideline for Islamic Microfinance System," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman, 2010. "Islamic microfinance: an ethical alternative to poverty alleviation," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 284-295, November.
- Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman, 2007. "Islamic Banking And Finance: Between Ideals And Realities," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 15(2), pages 123-142, December.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v3i4p3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic finance; Islamic Economics; Microfinance.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ije:journl:v:15:y:2007:i:2:p:177-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gairuzazmi Mat Ghani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feiiumy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.