Islamic Banking And Finance: Between Ideals And Realities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodney Wilson, 2007. "Making Development Assistance Sustainable Through Islamic Microfinance," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 15(2), pages 177-196, December.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1999. "The Microfinance Promise," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1569-1614, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Amine, Muhammad Al-Bashir, 2015. "Product Development and Maqāṣid in Islamic Finance: Towards a Balanced Methodology," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 23, pages 33-72.
More about this item
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ije:journl:v:15:y:2007:i:2:p:123-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gairuzazmi Mat Ghani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feiiumy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.